Beer co. to supply safe rides in Madison Labor Day weekend | News
Coors Light will be bringing a safe ride program to Madison over the busy Labor Day weekend.
According to a release sent out by the company, the Free Rides program will be an easy option for people attending the UW football home opener and the Taste of Madison festival to enjoy the holiday weekend without driving while intoxicated.
Coors Light partnered with Metro Transit to offer the free transportation, which will begin at 3 p.m. Aug. 31 and end at the regular service time.
The is the 19th year for the program, which originally started in Madison on New Year's Eve.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Family Insurance having success being green
- Sherwin Williams opens Middleton location
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker