Public input meeting scheduled for proposed splash park | Events
A public input meeting is scheduled to discuss the proposed splash park at Elver Park, according to a release.
The meeting is scheduled for Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church at 1701 McKenna Blvd.
Officials said the proposed splash park will include construction of an approximately 3,000 square foot interactive water attraction featuring spray toys and fountains for child of all ages.
The splash park will be free and open during the summer months, according to the release. The proposal also includes water conserving equipment like a recirculating water capture and reuse system, which will treat and reuse splash park water within the system.
The proposed splash park is expected to open in August 2014.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker
- City to flush water mains, hydrants
- Advisory to run water to prevent pipe freezes canceled
- Walker might use new program to complete college degree