Rhett Miller to headline epilepsy org benefit | Events
An organization created in honor of a man's son will hold an evening a music on the east side Thursday night.
A benefit concert will be held at the High Noon Saloon featuring Rhett Miller of the Old 97's, Miles Nielsen and Wynn Taylor. The doors open at 6:30 p.m. and music begins at 7 p.m., organizers said.
Tickets are $20 at the door.
The Joey's Song organization, which was started by Mike Gomoll after the death of his son Joey in 2010, supports special needs kids and those suffering from seizures. The foundation raises money through CD's and concerts and donates the funds to charitable groups focused on seizure-related disorders.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Author will discuss novel, sign books Thursday
- Middleton police look for vehicle that caused injury crash
- Meeting to discuss possible path between Pheasant Branch, Graber Pond
- Mustard Day returns with tastings, free hot dogs, Mustard Custard
- No traffic through Branch St. at Maywood Ave. intersection Wednesday