Police find shell casings at site of shots fired report | Crime
Police said officers found shell casings in the area where residents reported shots fired Wednesday.
The Madison Police Department said officers responded to the report of residents hearing gun shots near the 6300 block of Hammersley Road at 8:23 p.m.
Officers recovered two shell casings in the roadway, the report said.
A nearby resident told police there were a couple suspicious cars parked in the area just before the shots were heard.
One vehicle was described as a white Chevrolet Impala and the other a silver Chrysler 300.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker
- City to flush water mains, hydrants
- Advisory to run water to prevent pipe freezes canceled