Wrench Auto Service celebrates grand opening | Business
Wrench Auto Services celebrated its grand opening Thursday, in a slightly non-conventional way.
According to a release form the company, the owners wanted to thank customers and the city at the opening of the new service center. They did, by having a pig roast and live band.
More than 300 customers and chamber membersattended the customer appreciation party, which Wrench President said was long overdue.
“We started this business 11 years ago with nothing more than a single bay garage and a simple philosophy to be honest with our customers,” said Ben Beere, President. “To say we value and appreciate our customers is the understatement of the year.”
The car service company started in 2002 with a single-bay garage. The new service center has six bays. It's located at 3113 Laura Lane in Middleton.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Family Insurance having success being green
- Sherwin Williams opens Middleton location
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker