Festival brings activities, crafts to Elver Park neighborhood | Arts & Culture
Madison Parks is hosting the second annual Fall Festival Craft Fair Saturday from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at Elver Park.
The free arts and crafts show will be held rain or shine at the park on McKenna Boulevard, according to a release.
"Last year Madison Parks introduced an arts and crafts show to our Fall Festival, and it was a big hit," Parks Superintendent Kevin Briski said in the release. "We are really excited to bring the Fall Festival Craft Fair back this year with talented crafters, food, music and fun activities for families."
The festival will have local artists, crafters, food vendors and live music by the Dang-Its, according to the release. Artists and crafters will be selling original, handmade pieces like pottery, jewelry, quilts, paintings and other decorative pieces.
The festival will also feature local food vendors and activities for children, organizers said. Activities will include hayrides around the park for $2 per person and fall-themed activity tables.
For more information on the festival, click here.
Upcoming Events near Madison Far West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker
- City to flush water mains, hydrants
- Advisory to run water to prevent pipe freezes canceled
- Walker might use new program to complete college degree