Fashion show to benefit cancer org | Arts & Culture
A west side fashion show next week will benefit a local charity.
The Hilldale Mall is hosting the Little Black Dress Affair Thursday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Organizers said the main event is a fashion show scheduled at 6:30 p.m.
The show will feature fall fashions modeled by local folks and representatives from area businesses and Madison non-profits. Tickets to the fashion show are $15 and will benefit Gilda’s Club Madison, a local support organization for people with cancer and their families.
Stores, eateries and boutiques in the shopping center will offer a variety of promotions during the Little Black Dress Affair, which organizers called an “amped up ladies night out” to include giveaways, music by DJ Nick Nice, a photo booth, refreshments, demos, and one-night-only discounts for event ticket holders.
The Little Black Dress Affair is part of Hilldale’s planned Fall Fashion Week with a variety of events taking place Monday through Sept. 15. For a list of specials during the weeklong event, visit Hilldale.com.
News 3 Anchor Michelle Li is scheduled to emcee the fashion show.
-IF YOU GO-
- WHAT: Little Black Dress Affair
- WHERE: Hilldale Shopping Center,
- WHEN: Thursday, Sept. 12 (during a weeklong fashion week beginning Monday)
- COST: $15
- INFO: Online schedule of events at Hilldale.com
Upcoming Events near Madison Far West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Author will discuss novel, sign books Thursday
- Middleton police look for vehicle that caused injury crash
- Meeting to discuss possible path between Pheasant Branch, Graber Pond
- Mustard Day returns with tastings, free hot dogs, Mustard Custard
- No traffic through Branch St. at Maywood Ave. intersection Wednesday