Snuffy's Campground | Camping
Snuffy's campground is located in Sauk City, Wisconsin on the beautiful Wisconsin River. The serene beauty of the Wisconsin River makes Snuffy's a playground of natural delights.Come fish for walleyes, bass, northern pike, sturgeon, catfish, and panfish...
Let the kids swim or play on the 33 acres of woods and fields ... and just relax and enjoy the clean, fresh air. Come on in and see what makes our campground so special and why our campers keep coming back year after year for the Snuffy's campground experience.
To Make Your Stay Safe and Enjoyable
- Pets must be leashed at all times
- All fires must be extinguished before retiring
- No campfires after midnight
- No swimming alone - no lifeguard is on duty
- Reservations accepted, but not always necessary
- 3-night minimum on holiday weekends
- 5 dollar reservation deposit required: refundable on cancellations with 24 hours notice